Thursday, June 16, 2016

And The Winner Is...



Our first poll has officially closed! The question? What time period would you like to see covered by the next BeForever doll? And the winner, by a very narrow margin, is...


The 1920s!

The 1620s were a close second, losing by just one vote. Honorable mention to the 1620s fans out there! (I think it would be a fascinating time period to cover too!) 

I had decided that I would do a lesson plan surrounding the winner of this poll, so you can expect to see that here on the blog in the next couple of days weeks. (Let's be realistic here. It's summer, and I do have other things going on right now!) 

I'll be posting another poll later today. I hope that you can participate in that one too. My eventual goal is to have a new poll every week, but that will probably be every two weeks to a month here at the beginning until we get more followers.

Which reminds me, share me with your friends! I don't bite. Promise. 

~Mrs. D

No comments:

Post a Comment