Thursday, September 1, 2016

#agigdocchallenge

Have you heard about the AGIG DOC Challenge? It's a challenge on Instagram that is going on September 1-7 for people to photograph and proudly display their dolls of color. I think it's a beautiful and wonderful thing, and am excited about participating this week. Join in if you're able.

Due to certain events going on in our country at the moment, I had planned to start out the week with Kaya. I had an amazing, sunrise photo shoot planned, set up everything last night so that I would be ready, woke up early...aaaaaaaand it was overcast and grey. Luckily, I have also been planning some outdoor picture time with Melody, and Bo needed a walk anyways, so off we went. 

Have I mentioned yet how much I love this girl? We'd waited for so long for her release that I was almost worried that I'd get to the store, take one look at her, and she'd never be able to live up to our huge and excited expectations. (or how much we'd fallen in love with Melody from the book) I'll tell you what, she surpassed them. She is just stunning from every angle, and is very quickly one of my very favorite girls!

Enjoy our photos from today, and join in on the #agigdocchallenge on Instagram!




I'm already looking forward to tomorrow's #agigdocchallenge photos! What pictures are you posting?



No comments:

Post a Comment