Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Poll Results: Choose Your Character

It occurred to me that I never posted the poll results for our last poll which asked you to choose your character from the new releases coming out this year. 




Logan and Tenney had absolutely no votes, which didn't really surprise me, but I was shocked to see that Z Yang also had no votes. I am personally looking forward to learning more about her and her character. 

Felicity came in third with 7% of the votes going to her.

Gabriela got 22% of the votes. Not too shabby, Miss. Gabby. (She most certainly had my vote!)

71% of the vote went to this year's BeForever character Nanea Mitchell. This time last year we didn't yet have Melody's release date, but we had her first book. This time around we have Nanea's release date but absolutely no clue when we can expect to read her story. I am not the most patient person in the world, and I'm chomping at the bit to learn some more about this 1940s girl!

Less than a month until Z Yang's release! Who else will be going to a release event?

~Mrs. D   

No comments:

Post a Comment