Friday, August 19, 2016

Kaya's Special Day!

The beautiful Miss. Kaya finally got that photo shoot I've been talking about last week, and I absolutely love what we ended up with! 

Kaya came with us on a little family vacation, and I ended up with more than one "What in the world is that woman doing?" look, but I had a blast doing my first out in the world photo shoot with one of the dolls. (They've all been done on our property before now.) 

I'm not a professional by any means. I'm just a lady with a nice camera and an eye for what I like. I take all of my children's photographs except for once a year when we get together for family photographs, and I also happen to enjoy photographing our dolly family. 

I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed taking them!






It was a long day, but she was a very patient model start to finish. I hope to have many ore photo shoots with Kaya, because I truly do think she's one of the most beautiful dolls released. Hands down.

Only one week until I get my hands on the gorgeous Miss. Melody! Our calendar is circled, and it's a close draw as to whether or not the children or I am more excited!I can't wait to see everyone's release event photos.

~Mrs. D 

No comments:

Post a Comment